Customer Service Policy
Evolve Skateboards Customer Service Policy
We are committed to making the Evolve experience memorable by providing the highest level of customer service. We are a growing community always striving to improve and exceed expectations. This policy outlines the standards we aim for when interacting with our customers.
The Evolve experience is unique. We value every customer and try to make each interaction personal. Our goal is to meet your expectations and more.
We are prompt, attentive and responsive and will strive to answer all enquiries within one business day.
We are dedicated to providing an efficient service and will educate our customers as needed. If we do not have an immediate answer, we’ll find someone who can help or get back to you as soon as reasonably practical.
We are devoted to assisting you in any circumstance no matter how small, trivial or complicated. All communication is treated with confidentiality and privacy as required.
We are committed to providing our customers with:
- Prompt and efficient service;
- Easy access to all services we offer;
- Friendly, professional and well trained staff;
- Clear, accurate and consistent information;
- Active pursuit of continuous improvement;
- Acknowledgment, whilst addressing any mistakes we may make.
Our reasonable expectations from customers:
- Staff to be treated with respect and dignity;
- Be open and honest when dealing with us;
- Work with us to solve problems and reach an agreed solution;
- Respect the rights of other customers;
- Provide us with honest, constructive feedback to further assist us in delivering better customer service;
- Contact us if you believe we have made an error or acted inappropriately.
We listen and are ready to work with you to resolve and conquer. We are on the same team! On occasion, plans won’t go our way, but we will always do our best to ensure you receive the best service.
Where customers are dissatisfied with our service, actions or decisions; a complaint may be lodged via the below email address, by phone or in person. We recognise the importance of listening to our customers and responding appropriately. If you elect to record the complaint via email, we endeavour to respond within one business day, with the goal for a complete resolution within fourteen days.
We will do our best to resolve any complaint in a timely manner and keep customers informed of the process. All communication between Evolve and the customer must be conducted respectfully and courteously. We do not condone aggressive behaviour and may elect to postpone the conversation if it is continued.
If a customer is deemed to be unreasonable, irresponsible or indecisive with their behaviour, we will take the proactive steps in addressing this within our guidelines.
Like our products, our workplace Evolves too. We work towards long term solutions to become stronger and welcome all types of feedback as it allows us to grow.
If you think we can improve, we want to know! Please click here to complete our customer feedback survey
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us.
+97154 794 7799